Last year was our 7th year hosting the OSLCars Awards and it was a huge success.
Best Representation of School
Bill Crothers Secondary School/p>
Best Use of Conference Theme
Pierre Eliott Trudeau High School
St. Joseph’s Catholic High School
Best Overall Film
Notre Dame College
Here are the 8th Annual OSLCars Short Film Festival Rules and Regulations for 2020 - we really hope that every school will participate this year!
Rules and Regulations
- If you would not show the film to your grandparents, then do not show us.
- Each school/council is allowed to submit 1 ORIGINAL video made specifically for OSLC.
- The maximum length of the video is 4 minutes (including credits).
- If films are filmed on phone please film in landscape mode!!
- Must be uploaded to Youtube and you must email the link directly to Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be G Rated - We are leaders after all!
- OSLC strives to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all delegates. For these reasons, we will not tolerate any use of derogatory remarks in regards to ethnicity, colour, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disabilities.
While we love a good lip dub, we are looking for creative videos that have been made specifically for OSLC. A video made for another school event and submitted will not be viewed.
Categories - The top 2 films in each the four categories videos will be shown - Best Musical, Best Use Of Conference Theme, Best Representation Of Your School and Best Overall.
How to Enter - To be considered, all videos must meet the requirements listed above and must be submitted NO LATER THEN October 23, 2020.